No More Enemies (Full) No More Enemies (Full)

sounds almost like "first of the year" by skrillex. anyhow it is FRIGGIN GOOD!!!! good job

Overdrive Overdrive

Can I please use this song for the credits of a dubstep vs Cone machinima I am making?

aaronmusslewhite responds:

sure, if youre posting it on youtube just shoot me a link if you would, when you post it so i can check it out and subscribe. :D thanks

Halo-The Last War Halo-The Last War

this is awesome. can i use this song for my machinima.

One of the Many (WIP) One of the Many (WIP)

sounds almost like a halo CE song at first. i've been listening to your songs for a while and they're cool.
just add a little more beats to make it interesting. But so far you've greatly improved.

Just make this song a little less choppy and stop the unexpected loop (song loops twice in a whole song)

oh and is that an elite for the cover. pretty swell

NobleOneNinja responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I'm trying to work out the choppiness. AND YES! That is an elite skull for the cover.

Improv (6-5-2011) Improv (6-5-2011)

God. this is beutiful

this is awesome!! love this music! keep making songs like this.

Dark Times - Dark Times -

cool

this song somehow reminds me of some song from Halo combat evolved

Defend the base Defend the base

Bring the hype

not bad at all. the rythm brings the feel of a big invasion, and the will to defend a base.

keep making music. love to hear it

-Say My Name- NN -Say My Name- NN

heartwarming

the rythm of the song is heartwarming. makes me want to go up against any obstacle that stands in my way.

NobleOneNinja responds:

Thank you so much... I've recently been trying to up my game in music...
This was done for a Halo Machinima called Orbital, and I'm proud of what I did...

Thanks for the review.